Wednesday 11 April 2012

Eggs, birds and blankets

Well hi there!
Did you have a good Easter??
I sure hope you all did.

Did you eat your own body weight in Chocolate..I did, I'm feeling like I need a spring clean now...smoothies, spinach and herbal tea from here on in!!

Ok...now onto some lil somethings I have been crafting!

Teeny weeny polymer clay eggs....



These two are hair accessories...I am kinda head over heels in love with them :)



Lastly..my very first crochet fur baby blankie. It doesn't look totally perfect but very pleased with it.
How cute is my lil Oreo baby bear :)
I am loving my Knit and Natter class!!


Anyhoodles....have a great week, Peach x


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looove this planket
Can you post the pattern how to knit it??
would be lovely!
<3

Peach Nia said...

hey, it's just a lazy wave, lots of patterns online for it x

Corina said...

Cute! Those eggs look just like the edible ones.

Unknown said...

those little eggs are AWESOME! i thought they were real!!

Peach Nia said...

Thank you Lux!!!

Thank you Chloe <3